This blog is yet another place for me to "mentally unfold," and is not necessarily designed for anyone else's viewing pleasure. The title of the the blog was born out of necessity: so many catchy or appropriate blog names are already taken, thus, I reverted to the subtitle of a dodgy collection of poetry that I wrote many years ago. Back then I was thinking about the cyclic 'traps' that we get ourselves into, and I was also thinking about parallel digital 'loops' that were progressively taking over the music business.
Since that time, I've found myself stuck in many recursive 'traps,' and I've even found myself sitting at computers for far too many hours trying to program 'music' using loops.
However, this blog is not about loops. It's about creating new ideas... and sometimes just letting ideas flow onto a 'page' for review or revisitation. The majority of the content in this blog will probably be useless, but I'm hoping that I'll find that 5% that might otherwise have just been burned away as an idea/s left unarticulated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment